Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Great Bosses=Pain
I have a pretty great work environment. And my bosses can be very thoughtful. For my b-day/a bonus, they bought me a laptop. I got it last week. I mainly just wanted something to haul to a cafe to do writing on, and this thing is more than I needed. It's a very nice thing they did, and I appreciate it very much.

But then, I lugged it down to a cafe Saturday morning and proceeded to lift the messenger-bag I had it in over my shoulder in such a way that I wrenched my lower back, which is now in a lot of pain. Which is to say that I'm in a lot of pain. Lame. I couldn't even sit and write in the cafe for long because it hurt.

Talk about self-sabotaging. What the heck is wrong with me? Sure, I'm 36 now, but geez...I'm freakin' falling apart. Between taking a week to recover from food poisoning to hurting myself lifting an extra 10 lbs. in just the wrong way, I'm starting to think that the future of Jeff's body does not bode well.


Filed under:Health

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home